Item under administrative license: Approval of Transshipment on the Yangtze River by Barge of Imported & Exported Goods under Customs Supervision
The Customs approve the barges along the Yangtze River to engage in the activities of transshipping the goods under Customs supervision.
Basis for establishment:
Item 234 of the Decision of the State Council to Set Administrative Licensing for Items Requiring Administrative Approval that Really Need to Be Retained (Decree of the State Council No. 412)
Basis for implementation:
1. Administrative Licensing Law of the People’s Republic of China
2. Measures of the Customs of the People's Republic of China for Implementing the Administrative Licensing Law of the People's Republic of China (Decree of the General Administration of Customs No. 117)
3. Supervision Measures of the Customs of the People’s Republic of China for Goods Transfer between Customs (Decree of the General Administration of Customs No. 89)
4. Implementing Rules of the Customs of the People’s Republic of China on the Administrative Provisions for Transshipment of Imported & Exported Goods by Lighters along the Yangtze River ( SHZ No. 1097)
5. Other laws, administrative regulations, rules and normative documents
1. Firstly, a carrier and its barges shall go through the registration formalities at Customs;
2. Freight house meets the requirements of Customs seal;
3. Meet the supervision requirements of the Customs; and
4. Other requirements specified by laws, administrative regulations and rules.
Documents to be submitted upon application:
1. Application Form of Vessels for Carrying Goods under Customs Supervision (Annex 1);
2. Documentary evidences for relevant information on the carrier and its barges;
3. Other documents and materials required by the Customs in accordance with relevant regulations.
1. Person in charge of the barges fills in the Application Form of Vessels for Carrying Goods under Customs Supervision and submits application materials that are complete and conform to the legal format to the Customs of the port of registry for acceptance;
2. The Customs finish the review and make approval decision within 20 working days from the date of acceptance of the application: for approval of the application, the Customs prepare and issue the Approval Decision; for disapproval of the application, the Customs prepare and issue the Disapproval Decision, and shall give reasons, and notify the applicant that he/she has the right to apply for administrative reconsideration or file an administrative lawsuit according to the law.
Time limit for handling: Within 20 working days as of the acceptance of the application
Charging standard: No charge
Acceptance department: Supervision Departments of various Customs
Office address: See the office addresses of various Customs for details
Office hours: See the office hours of various Customs for details
Contact number: See the contact numbers of various Customs for details
In case of any inconsistency between the content of this guide and the current laws, administrative regulations, rules and normative documents of the Customs, the latter shall prevail.