These conditions are required as follows:
1. The Chinese side in a Sino-foreign joint venture or a Sino-foreign
co-operation enterprise shall have engaged in international freight
transport agency for one year or longer; the foreign side shall have
engaged in international freight transport agency for three years or longer and have engaged in international express
delivery for one year or longer.
2. Domestic enterprise shall have engaged in the international freight
transport agency for over 1 year.
3. Having both domestic and overseas transportation networks for
inbound and outbound express items and having two or more overseas branches or agencies.
4. Having exclusive logo, waybill and transportation vehicles for
inbound and outbound express items, which are owned by the operating enterprise,
meet the Customs supervision requirements and are registered with and
approved by the Customs.
5. Having the conditions for Electronic Data Interchange for customs declaration.
6. The outer packing of the express items shall be marked with barcodes
that meet the Customs requirements on automated inspection.
7. Having transportation
contract or agreement with overseas cooperators (including the overseas branches
set by domestic enterprise legal persons).